Friday, September 28, 2012

One year of fabulousness: August 27, 2012

Monday, August 27, 2012, marked a great and historic day. This day we celebrate the day Bradley McNeil Johnson made the best decision of his life by marrying Jennifer Beth Jackson (me).

Brad went to clinical and I had work, but we were able to celebrate that evening by going out to dinner. We didn't even use our phones (except to take pictures) the whole night. It was lovely.

This is actually on the day of our wedding. We didn't dress up like this and pose with a wedding bouquet on our anniversary. That would be kinda cheesy. And weird. But! I totally still fit in the dress.
 We did exchange a couple gifts and stuff. Our trip to Mexico was our big thing. The thing is, Brad is so nice to me all the time, that every day feels like we are celebrating something. I really got lucky with this one. He is kind and considerate, makes me laugh, works hard, and I feel like he puts me first. We are pretty darn happy. And he's cute. It's ok. You can be jealous. ;)
Thanks for marrying me, Bradicus! And, you're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're both lucky! Can we refer to him as Bradicus too?

    ReplyDelete