Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little Update






I figured I should post some pictures of baby Claire's growth. Note I did not say "my growth" because really, lets not draw attention to that...
I will officially be 31 weeks tomorrow, Which means I am starting my eighth month of pregnancy. I'm super impressed I made it this far.
I left off at the 21 week mark, and Baby progresses as follows...

22 weeks.
Claire is the size of a papaya. Very clear bump, which makes for a silly face in the mirror. Sorry about the fuzziness, the phone...you know.
23 weeks
 Claire is the size of a grapefruit. This was taken at work. I can't tell you how difficult it was to take my own pregnancy pictures while Brad was away. But he insisted I do it! So, I got my friend Sue to take this picture for me. You can see my desk in the background!
24 weeks
Claire is the size of a canteloupe. I must have been feeling good that day since I got dressed, did my hair, and did my make-up.
25 weeks
Claire is the size of a cauliflower. And BRAD GOT TO TAKE THIS PICTURE. This is how big Claire was the first time he really got to see me pregnant. He was finally home! More on that later.

26 weeks, obviously
 Claire is the size of a head of iceberg lettuce. There was no way I was gonna get outta those comfy sweats that day. Nuh uh.

27 weeks/22 weeks: touching tummies!
 Claire is a rutabaga. You know, I don't think I've ever had a rutabaga. I don't know what those taste like.
27 weeks/22 weeks
 Here I am in Utah at 27 weeks with my baby sister who is 22 weeks along with a baby boy!! How fun that I get to be pregnant my first time while my sister is pregnant her first time, right? I'm totally carrying higher than she is I think. I hear girls tend to carry higher than boys, but who knows. Isn't she adorbs? (adorable-sometimes I abrev)iate.

28 weeks
 Claire is an eggplant. I'm wearing maternity pants in this one!!! (Why did no one tell me how comfortable elastic pants are? Seriously will be getting these out every Thanksgiving).

29 weeks (3rd trimester)

 Claire is an acorn squash.

30 weeks
I'm pretty good at wearing the same tops in my pictures. I feel like, while done accidentally, it actually helps visualize the growth. So I'm not apologizing. :)
THIRTY WEEKS!!!

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute, Jenn. I love belly pics. I can't believe you're almost 31 weeks! It's awesome that you get to be prenant with Lisa. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's fun that Lisa and I can whine to each other, haha. 2 more months and I'm done! Hopefully...

      Delete
  2. yay! I've been wanting to see some pics! You look great!

    ReplyDelete