Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easter pictures

 Easter was fun this year. I got to help out the Easter bunny by getting up early to hide eggs around the house for Brad. I filled about a dozen plastic eggs with Sour Patch Kids jelly beans and a Dove milk chocolate egg. Oh, and the best part of the little egg treasure included a little note with either a something I love about Brad, or something we got to tell each other, or a favor of some kind. Like, one of the notes said I would make Brad lunch for a whole week. Lucky for me, he only needs a packed lunch once or twice a week. So, while it sounds like I'm nice, I'm really lazy. If I really loved him I would have promised dinner for a whole week. Poor Brad.
  
 
Brad's Easter basket. Yet another reason I am glad I don't have a Pinterest account. I'm sure I would feel so ashamed after seeing what other people did for their Easter baskets...


Tulips for the March of Dimes decorated our table through Easter. You pay $5 for a bouquet, and they give $2.50 to babies. I honestly wonder if that helped much more than buying postage for something, but, the flowers are pretty...

 Kimmy hiding behind a big bouquet of Spring flowers at Nedra's house for Easter dinner. 

 Here we are, holding our treats from Brad's mommy. Cookies, M&M's, Easter hot pad and towel set. So sweet!

Hoppy Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you blog! Love you for all that you say and do! I guess I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love you too! I'm so glad you're glad I blog. It's fun!

      Delete