Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Did I mention...?

6 Months...
Brad and I have been married now for 6 months! Brad made me waffles! (K, but seriously, they were from scratch and the had blueberries in them. See? Not just any waffles)
Then I went to work...
Then we went on a date!
It was a good day.
I love Brad, and I'm so glad we got married. He is always so patient and understanding. He is supportive and loving. He spends as much time with me as his school schedule will allow. He is always doing nice things for me (more than I do for him), and he tells me he loves me every day, not only in word, but in how he treats me. Glad the honeymoon phase isn't over. And I don't think it ever has to end.

Brad made me breakfast while I was getting ready for work. From scratch, Joy of Cooking, you even have to separate the egg whites and beat them, waffles. Complete with blueberries.

As you can see, the pictures are blurry slightly. This was done on purpose to add to the effect, as that is how my vision typically is for the first hour of every morning .

2 comments: