Monday, April 23, 2012

St Chaz's Day

We have a couple friends (gasp!) who we met after we moved here. They have since moved to Rexburg, however, before they left we got together with them and another couple of friends to celebrate St Patrick's Day. Now, because we were also celebrating Chaz's birthday, we decided to combine the two. We went to a wings joint in Portland, and it actually turned out to be really good. The trick is, don't buy the wings with bones and skin on them. GROSS.


Can I just say, Brad's crooked grin just MAKES this picture. P.S. my mustache isn't real.


Kiss me, I'm kinda Irish. (not really, but I have English and Welsh in my blood)


This is us at the wings place.


St. Chaz is on the left, with his wife Veronica, then Devin and Mari-Michelle, then me!

We had a great time together, and after dinner went back to hang out for the rest of the evening. It's been so fun to make new friends. I had forgotten what it's like to move somewhere completely new. I'm really lucky to have friends and family in this area. Happy St Patty's/Chaz's Day!

2 comments: