Sunday, January 15, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year. (December)


Christmas.
I love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday, because even if you do the same things over and over each year, it is still exciting and magical! This was our first Christmas, and it was wonderful.
We decided not to get a tree at first, because we would be spending the holiday in Utah. But, we had to have at least a little baby tree, so that's what we got. Most beautiful tree I ever did see, if I do say so myself.


We also had lovely stockings that Bradley pretty much picked out. They were stuffed full of fun little things, because we were extra good this year. Not a speck of coal.


Brad went to Utah earlier than I did so he could work and earn monies on his 1 month break from school. This is what happens to nurses at night...

I had to stay and work up here in Oregon, but was able to take a week off and spend time with my family, Brad's Dad and uncles and aunts, and some friends.

Lots of fun. May you have a Merry Christmas. (next year, I guess...)

2 comments:

  1. I bet that was so hard being away from each other. It's good that he could earn some money though. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty hard... but I like money more than Brad, so... j/k!! And Happy Easter now! Sorry, I'm still learning this blog bizness and I just figured out how to reply to comments! So I'm going a little crazy.

      Delete