Sunday, October 16, 2011

One month of bliss...

Flowers from Brad. And we found these Martinelli's attached to a sweet note from Brad's mom that morning. So thoughtful!

This is US, one month in to Married Life, Duhn! Duhn! Duhn!! Actually, we don't look too tired yet. School has just begun....

On September 27th, I woke up to Brad kissing my goodbye and telling me, "Happy One Month!"
Shoot.
I never remember important things!!!
So, all day I'm thinking, I hafta do something special. Gotta think of something cool. What can I do to celebrate 1 month, for heaven's sake?!? Then, I figured, if I just planned a date, and dressed cute, and did my make-up, it'd be PERFECT. I know. Bask in the cleverness and creativity.
So, that just put me on the difficult path of trying to plan a fun date. Even more creative: Dinner and a movie!
I'm so lame.
Anyway, as I'm getting ready for our date, Brad is sitting out on the couch reading facebook stati or Drudge. So, I come out, thinking this will be the greatest, cuz I actually had to put a lot of thought into our date, and I reach the living room and there are 2 dozen ROSES.
Dang it. I win at Lame-ness contest AGAIN.
But Brad is sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment